For underground mining, the Intrinsically Safe version of the doseBadge is ideal. The CR:112AIS version of the doseBadge carried Intrinsic Safety Certification to MSHA making it the ideal instrument for quick and effective monitoring of occupational noise levels.
For surface operations when intrinsic safety is not required, the standard CR:110A version of the doseBadge can be used along with the Optimus Red sound level meter to provide a comprehensive and effective noise management programme.
For environmental noise monitoring, an Optimus Green sound level meter would be ideal and when combined with an outdoor measurement kit can provide a practical and effective way to measure and monitor environmental noise levels.
Optimus Red Sound Level Meter
All the functions needed for occupational noise measurements
- OSHA HC & PEL, MSHA & ACGIH Noise Exposure Assessments
- Hearing Protector Selection using HML or 1:1 Octave Band Methods
- Noise Ordinance & Community Noise Assessments
doseBadge Noise Dosimeter
Personal noise dosimeter for workplace noise exposure measurements
- Measurement of a worker’s daily exposure to noise
- Measures and stores essential occupational noise parameters
- Small, lightweight, robust and very strong