Upgradeable, flexible and simple to use, the optimus red instruments are ideal for any occupational or industrial hygiene noise measurements.
If you need to make environmental noise as well as occupational noise measurements, then have a look at the Optimus Green sound level meters. With all of the functions of the Optimus Red, the Optimus Green adds environmental noise function such as 1:3 octave bands and audio recording.
For noise dosimetry, the doseBadge® is the ideal solution. Small, lightweight and very robust, the doseBadge is a dual channel data logging noise dosimeter, available with Intrinsic Safety Certification to FM, ATEX and IECEx.
Simple to use and operate, the doseBadge gives you a powerful tool when assessing personal noise exposure.
Optimus Red Sound Level Meter
All the functions needed for occupational noise measurements
- OSHA HC & PEL, MSHA & ACGIH Noise Exposure Assessments
- Hearing Protector Selection using HML or 1:1 Octave Band Methods
- Noise Ordinance & Community Noise Assessments
doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeter
New personal noise dosimeter for workplace noise exposure measurements
- Measurement of a worker’s daily exposure to noise
- Measures and stores essential occupational noise parameters
- Small, lightweight, robust and very strong