For measurements of individual vehicles, static noise testing may be required. An example of this would be the static noise measurement of vehicles to a standard such as ISO 5130.
The Optimus Yellow instruments are ideal for where the requirement is just for a maximum noise level or Lmax.
For more detailed measurements, an Optimus Green sound level meter will give much more detail about the noise levels and can be programmed to run for extended periods of time. When combined with an outdoor measurement kit, the Optimus Green instruments can be used for long term noise studies and assessments of the impact of traffic.
For longer measurement applications, Cirrus can provide a range of noise measurement equipment that has been specifically designed for permanent installation. In addition to these standard systems, Cirrus has designed and delivered a number of bespoke noise measurement systems that have been integrated into vehicle monitoring projects.
For more information please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
All the functions needed for simple noise testing.
- Simple operation with the simultaneous measurement of all parameters
- Fast, Slow & Impulse Time Weightings
- Lmax & Lmin for each time and frequency weighting
find out more…
All the functions needed for environmental noise measurements
- Environmental noise impact assessments over short or long periods
- Tonal analysis using 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- Detailed analysis using Audio Recording
find out more…