- Class 2 & Class 1
- Occupational noise measurement
- Industrial hygiene measurements
- Real time 1/1 octave band filters
- VoiceTag audio note recording
- Three simultaneous integrators
Optimus Red Sound Level Meters
The optimus red sound level meters use the very latest digital technology and industrial design to give you the ideal instrument for Occupational and Industrial Hygiene noise measurements.
The optimus red sound level meters are the ideal instrument for these applications with a clear, high resolution OLED colour screen, a wide 120dB measurement span (up to 140dB(A) and 143dBC Peak) and simultaneous measurement of all available parameters.
There’s no setup or complicated configuration needed. Just switch on, calibrate and press start. It’s that simple.
The ideal instrument for any occupational noise application
Whether you need to measure to OSHA HC & PEL, MSHA, ACGIH or any other regulation, an optimus red is the ideal instrument.
- Very simple to use with only 3 button pushes needed to start a measurement
- Every functions measured at the same time so there’s no risk of missing data
- High resolution color OLED screen with ambient light sensor allows
- 120dB measurement span removes problems with setting the correct range
- Option of 1:1 octave band analyzer for hearing conservation and noise control
- VoiceTag audio note recording lets you store notes and information about each measurement
- Licence free NoiseTools software supplied as standard with no installation restrictions to save you money
Our most popular optimus red instruments
There are 8 versions of the optimus red sound level meters, each with the same features that make the optimus unique. Each instrument has slightly different capabilities including data logging and 1:1 octave band filters as well as Class 1 or Class 2 performance.
Listed below are our most popular versions.
- CR:162C Class 2 optimus red sound level meter with data logging and 1:1 octave band filters
- CR:162B Class 2 optimus red sound level meter with data logging
Watch our demonstation video
See our video on how quick and simple it is to make an occupational or workplace noise measurement with the Optimus red sound level meter.
*Please note that the noise exposure screen displays the european standards, this can be changed to display U.S standards*